We had such a great time at Bobbi's (Chris' mom) church in Findlay this morning. No complaints from me!! Here were some highlights:
- Check on allergies for the childcare and a good sign-in procedure
- Friendly congregation
- Doughnuts and drinks for before/during/after worship. ;)
- Lively service, great band
- Touching VBS slideshow
- Meaningful and easy to follow message from the Pastor.
- The Pastor wore camo cargo shorts. Awesome.
If you are looking for a church in the Findlay area, please ask me about the name of this church. They have several different services with different styles. You just might find what you're looking for.